Launch of the new Fortnite update, revealed patch notes
A new fortnite Update, V20.10, arrived today along with the official revelation of Assassin's Creed masks. The update is for the playlists Zero Build and Battle Royale Traditional and presents a great battle for The Daily Bugle on the island, a reworked version of the heavy sniper rifle and a contest in the game between two different assault rifles that could enter In the booty group of the game.
According to Epic Games, The Daily Bugle is now the site of great skirmish between IO and the forces of resistance. Huntmaster Knowing is part of the uproar, however, and can make some players run for their money, or booty, rather. The redesign of heavy sniper rifle, on the other hand, now inflicts additional damage to vehicles, and players can contribute with bars to donation boards to try to "finance" the Assault rifle MK-Seven or the assault rifle of Combat for the current booty with the first to obtain complete funds with global contributions, be crowned winner and immediately added to the gaming booty group.
You can consult the official list with vignettes of changes in fortnite The traditional Battle Royale mode of 'S, directly from the source includes the recent balance update below:
Summary of the equilibrium patch
* A balance update last week made significant adjustments to the following elements: * Fighter damage and SMG Stinger were reduced to players and structures. * Shooting damage to the head of combat SMG was reduced to match the stinger * The damage of MK-Seven and Combat Assault Rifle was reduced to players and structures. * Titan tanks and Cow Catchers have been removed from competitive playlists.
Known problems solved
- Victories now register correctly on the Race Classification Table tab.
- A problem with Resistance Quests was solved where players could not advance to week 2.
- A problem was solved that causing the vehicles to stutter and shook when driving on flat ground.
- The fishing collection book is no longer restarted between games and properly keeps progress.
- A problem was solved by which missions of last season were as traced in the HUD if other missions were not traced.
- Players can now use the tirolines between the wind turbines in Windbreakers Island.
- To maintain optimal performance, certain inherited or non-compatible drivers will now be established by default in the performance mode when starting Fortnite.
- The heavy sniper rifle is not included in competitive playlists.
- The winner of the MK-Seven Assault Rifle voting VS Combat Assault Rifle will not be immediately removed from competitive playlists when it has reached 100% financing.
- The Daily Bugle is not under attack on competitive playlists, but Huntmaster knew has still been relocated.
As noted above, fortnite The V20.10 update is now available. Fortnite In general, it is currently in the middle of chapter 3, season 2: resistance, and is available on most main platforms in its most recent form, except in the iOS version. You can check all our previous fortnite coverage right here.
What do you think of the new fortnite Update? Are you excited to see the heavy sniper rifle again in action? Let us know in the comments, or feel free to communicate and contact me directly on Twitter in @rollinbishop To talk about everything related to comics and games!
Post a Comment