The Quarry: Save all characters & the best end
In solution guide for The Quarry you can find out:
- Chapter 1
- Chapter 2
- Chapter 3
- Chapter 4
- Chapter 5
- Chapter 6
- Chapter 7
- Chapter 8
- Chapter 9
- Chapter 10
- important tips for the best end
- this way all characters survive in The Quarry
- How you keep all characters from death
- How you get the good end in the game
- How you get the trophy hard night
A lot of decisions have to be made in the horror game The Quarry. Many of these decisions determine about life and death of a character. In the following guide we tell you which decisions have to be made in the respective chapters in order to bring all teenagers through the game without prejudice.
Buy credit card for PlayStation-Network now!
important tips for the best end
Before you try to save all the characters and get the best end, you should pay attention to the following things:
- You cannot make decisions in the film mode.
- If you screw in a quick time event (QTE) or choose a false dialog option, you have to restart the chapter and play through the game completely from there.
- At the end of each chapter you can expect a conversation with the fortune teller. Always decide not to get an insight into the future.
- Before the start of the game, you can make a few changes in the settings that make it easier for you to get through the chapters without prejudice. Among other things, you can set that QTEs never fail or enlarge the time window in which you make decisions.
By loading the video you accept the data protection declaration from YouTube. Learn more
Always unlock YouTube
this way all characters survive in The Quarry
- If you are interrogated by the police officer, show you in a friendly and helpful manner.
- After Max has been attacked, you have to help him run away.
- On the floor near the cars you will find Emma's bracelet. Take in the bracelet and keep it.
- Do not decide on the auto-style, but sabotages the lines.
- Decide to break into the cabin together with Emma to get your luggage.
- Search for a soft toy in the cabin and take it with you.
- Drive the winning round with Emma.
- Makes Nick talk to Abigail.
- Shows you Ryan friendly and does not discuss with Chris.
- Decide against the podcast and overhears Chris on his phone call.
- Sorry for Chris and try to get some information from him afterwards.
- Grab the shotgun you find in the back room of the storage room.
- Also take the fireworks with you to prevent later infection.
- Inspects the shotgun on the wall and then choose the serious dialog option.
- Don't enter the case door that you find behind the desk.
- Interacted with the wardrobe and examines the secret room.
- Save Abigail by mastering a QTE.
- Cheer on Abigail when it is frightened by the birds.
- Choose compulsory and make him kiss Dylan.
- If Nick is attacked by the monster, you have to help him.
- Masters the QTE and then runs away.
- Does not climb the tree up, but stop your breath.
- Take the abbreviation and master every QTE to get Jacob in time.
- Cries at the hunter first, then fires with your shotgun.
- If you have run into the trap, you decide against throwing the hunter with dirt.
- Nick's wound supplies her by putting enough pressure.
- Never shoots into the bushes-this can lead to Jacob dying.
- When you arrive in the tree house, the sports bags first examine before you open the trap door.
- Masters the QTE, uses the taser and takes a photo.
- To escape the creature, you have to block the door and then flee through the trap door.
- At the end of the chapter you have to press a wind. Do this slowly and do not operate the button to accelerate the process.
- Put Kaitlyn to you optimistically and give you the gun at the end.
- If you hear a sound in conversation with Abigail, decide to stay quiet.
- Masters the QTE and at the end stop your air until the monster has disappeared.
- Don't shoot the roof when you hear noise in the radio hut.
- Take the chainsaw and amputate Dylan's arm to prevent infection.
- Masters every QTE.
- Hide and hold your breath.
- Choose the Clever option to free Jacob from the bear trap.
- Subscribe Nick when he gets Abigail too close and then helps him out of the water.
- Use the shotgun and fire on Nick.
- If you reach the tip of the hill, decide not to run away.
- If you wake up in the cell as Laura, you have to ignore the command prompt so as not to call.
- Shows you cooperatively and understanding in conversation with the police officer.
- Looks for a spoon next to the bed and uses it to loosen a stone in the wall.
- You have to find and take a syringe above the stairs.
- In the next conversation, you will be honest and encourages the policeman-does not reach for the policeman's weapon.
- Masters the QTE and stuns the policeman.
- Masters the QTE in the tunnel.
- Don't press the button to open the cage.
- Keeps Laura off from shooting, otherwise Nick dies.
- Help Jacob by only selecting interrupts 1 and 2. Then you have to select breakers 2 and 3 to save Jacob.
- Loses the QTE against Constance if you don't want the old woman to die.
- Don't pull out the knife.
- Examines the chest of drawers on the left.
- Then interacted with the large wardrobe.
- Choose the Hide option and decide for the wardrobe. Stop the air and master the QTE.
- Escapes from the hunter.
- Decide against a fight if you don't want Jediah to die.
- Do not stop bobby if you want to spare his life.
- Laura allows you to infect you so that Ryan survives at the end.
- You shouldn't warn Kaitlyn if she is in the crane.
- Masters the QTE and uses the horn to raise the alarm.
- Examine the fuse box and grab the silver balls.
- Shoots the creature to save Ryan.
- If you have killed the monster in Chapter 9, you start this chapter as Max. So that Max survives, you have to decide to remain on the spot.
- Escapes from the creature and masters every QTE.
- Climbs over the bar and not out of the window.
- If you examine the room, you will find the silver balls with which you can shoot the monster.
- Masters every QTE.
- Don't take the policeman's weapon.
- Ryan supplies the blood to save him.
- Do not raise your weapon and lose the first QTE.
- Then take the shotgun and shoot the beast.
Congratulations, if you have followed all of our tips, all main characters have survived and you are now experiencing the best end of the game .
More guides about The Quarry on Laura:
- The Quarry: All evidence & their locations
- The Quarry: All information & their locations
- The Quarry: All Tarot Card Foundation Corten
Visit to us Auflarbook and Instagram and discuss your favorite games with us!